When you find the perfect avocados at the grocery store, you discover they’re not ripe yet. What do you do?
Of course you wait a few days for them to ripen to make guacamole! Trust me, avocados that aren’t ripe, will not make good guacamole, no matter how much cilantro and lime you try to put on those hard avocados. Let’s just say I know from personal experience…
You do? Great!
Then this is the best guac recipe for you!
Lime Essential Oil Guacamole
- 2 Ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- ¼ cup Red Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro, minced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 drops Lime Essential Oil*
- ¼ tsp Salt
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
- Add all other ingredients, and mix well.
*When using essential oils internally, I only recommend using CPTG oils that have supplement facts located on the side indicating they can be consumed.